Join the team
We are constantly growing to extend our reach and further provide the best customer experience for all our clients. If you are driven and support our vision, please apply for one of the positions below to become part of our thriving team.
Boats IQ is experiencing rapid growth. We are seeking an energetic and target driven Boat Broker with 3 to 5 years’ experience in boat or luxury product sales. As a Broker with Boats IQ, you will be required to actively seek out and present brokerage and new boats for sale to our existing clients and the international marketplace. You will need to qualify clients, address their questions, meet their needs and expectations, and negotiate the sale. Tenacity, strong communication skills to facilitate client follow-up, along with great problem-solving skills are necessary to provide the level of service required of a Boats IQ Broker.
Boats IQ places a high emphasis on integrity, teamwork, professionalism, and individual ownership for one’s own success. The right candidate for this position can expect the benefit of training and mentoring by our Managing Director, access to a well-developed lead generation process, a highly effective global marketing strategy, alongside the support and latitude necessary to develop their ideas and pursue opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Respond quickly, knowledgeably, and professionally to inbound enquiries on boat sales.
- Establish a client base and network within the industry.
- Responsible for sales of both new and brokerage boats to potential clients.
- Secure listings of brokerage boats to sell and ensure all relevant data is accurately recorded and processed.
- Actively market and sell all stock and listed boats.
- Achieve or exceed monthly targets.
- Conduct all activities in an ethical, legal, and professional manner representing Boats IQ’s values.
- Account management of client from contract execution to following up post sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Regularly report sales activities and pipelines to company management.
- Attend and participate in international boats shows and trade events as and when required by the company
- Contribute to growing other aspects of the business with the organisation.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in boat sales, real estate, or luxury product sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), ethical and confident.
- Professional level of spoken and written English. Proficiency in Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients would be a distinct advantage.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- Capacity to develop a network of prospective clients.
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies and sales process.
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and meet sales targets.
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Technical knowledge of boats or time spent onboard boats would be beneficial.
What’s on Offer
- Training and mentoring by our Managing Director
- Good incentive and remuneration scheme
- Progressive career path
Personal data provided in the employment applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes by Boats IQ. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All relevant experience should be included in your resume to be considered. We look forward to receiving your application to join Boats IQ.
MARKETING AND MEDIA SPECIALIST
Ready for a change? Do you enjoy the yachting lifestyle ?
At Marine IQ Asia (BoatsIQ), our goal is to supply the highest level of customer service to our clients whether they are considering purchasing, selling, building, or simply seeking help with boat management and care. Our goal is satisfying our most demanding clients whatever their needs. Marine IQ Asia aims to deliver a boating experience of professionalism, trust and enthusiasm. Utilising the wealth of knowledge and experience in the boating realm, we will consult and guide each client on an individual basis.
As a Marketing and Media Specialist, you will be the key person in charge of executing the business’ digital and offline marketing campaigns. You will be involved throughout the campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimisation process. You will be accountable for the standards of all media online representing the business and brand, working closely with the business’ Management Team to achieve specific company objectives.
The ideal candidate will have suitable experience working within a pro-active environment, having a structured, innovative and methodical approached to the operations in a similar business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Further develop and deliver on the business’ marketing strategy to build brand awareness in the region and to drive lead generation for both boat buyers and boat owners looking to sell
- At least five years of experience in yacht sales or luxury / HNW client relationship building and sales, with a proven track record of success.
- Liaise with manufacturer marketing teams
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Video, Email, Instant Messaging) as part of a customer communication plan
- Manage offline brand building campaigns
- Manage and maintain the business’ media including its website, social channels and email/CRM activities
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social)
- Manage SEO campaigns to improve SERPs positioning
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyse digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimisation plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
- Oversee any content which is published online in association with the business’ brands and guidelines
- Utilise media, such as video, to provide an enhanced user experience and rich social media content
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of the websites, social, EDM and other channels
- Professional certification in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations or Mass Communication from an accredited institution
- 3+ years industry experience in a similar position/s covering the roles and responsibilities as listed above
- Previous hands-on experience using various digital marketing platforms
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Data management
- Digital advertising and marketing
- Email marketing tools
- Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, LinkedIn and YouTube Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing and Optimisation
- Website content management and web analytics
- YouTube advertising
- Good troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative ideas
- Attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills
- Photography and videography is a plus